- To develop, optimize and assure the service of the whole IT & C infrastructure according to specific needs of the company;
- To install and maintain hardware and software equipment for all working stations and according to company’s needs and with respect of the company’s rules and regulations;
- To coordinate all IT communications related activities;
- To permanently analyse the systems in responsibility and suggest/coordinate improvements or upgrades that would enhance performance/user experience and prevent capacity issues.
Technical skills :
- 3 - 4 years experience with Active Directory and Windows 2000/XP in corporate environments;
- 3 - 4 years experience with corporate LAN/WAN environments. Good knowledge and experience on Cisco equipment;
- Experience with corporate backup systems (Veritas NetBackup, Legato Networker, HP DataProtect) is a plus;
- Experience with VoIP communication, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco IP phones is a plus;
- Experience with enterprise-grade hardware (SAN systems, blade servers, clustering protocols, virtualization) is a plus;
- Advanced hardware troubleshooting knowledge for computer and networking systems;
- Very good theoretical knowledge of IP networking, x86 computers and operating systems;
- Proficiency in English.
Key behavioral competencies:
- Fast learner;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Very good analyzing skills;
- Self motivated, positive attitude and approach.