* University graduate (Marketing, Sociology, Statistics or any Market Research related sciences);
* English proficiency;
* Familiarity with computers & Internet;
* Structured, logical thinking, good organization skills, initiative, creativity;
* Work experience in a client service position or a relevant position with the specifics of this job is a plus;
* Sound knowledge of market research processes and methodology is a plus.
This position is within the Client Service Department. The person on this job has the following responsibilities
* Manages relationships with Ipsos clients from the moment the client requests an offer to the point of implementation of the project;
* Builds the formal price offers for clients;
* Negotiates prices with clients and costs with suppliers on a project basis;
* Provides client tutoring for all new services and products;
* Re-engineers the process whenever needed;
* External visits to international clients, when necessary.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in a company with a global vision.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
All applications for this position will be strictly private and confidential. IIS vouches to respect and protect all the information received, by not disclosing it to third parties and using it exclusively for recruitment and selection purposes.