- At least 2 years experience in telecommunication networks environment (operation, support) is mandatory
- Experience in BSS / RAN equipment, (2G, 3G)
- Capability to do technical support tasks like SW / HW Support, Help Desk Support, O&M services to our customers, according to the relevant maintenance agreements - basic knowledge in telecom
- MSC/BSC degree in informatics or engineering
- English language skills - Fluent, spoken and written English.
- Driving license - B category
- Mobility - ready to accept short term international assignments.
- strong technical, analytical orientated personality (problem solving skills)
- self motivated well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- able to work under pressure, night shifts
- strong communication skills and customer orientation
- capable of working and learning alone and in teams
- able of integrate fast into a new work environment (processes, procedures, people).
NSN Services organization is looking for a highly motivated Radio Access Customer Service Engineer to provide installation, integration and support services to clients in Romania and abroad.
Provides service support for the Customer BSS at TAC2 level skills:
- perform standard operation, administration and maintenance and to offer step by step guidance to the customer by phone
- perform commissioning procedures for BSS nodes if necessary
- perform ticket handling, collection of specific symptoms, first analysis of symptoms,
- follow up tickets, filtering resolutions
- handling internal traces and k15 protocol analyzer, basic interpretation of traces, BSS signaling knowledge (preferred)
- performing upgrades and patching
- emergency support 24/7
- on site support for customers in emergency case or when necessary
- interface with Customer technical specialists
- participates in regular review meetings with the customers
- provide support for local Care Program Managers and Project Managers