Siemens is a global player in electrical engineering and electronics. We have over 475,000 employees around the world working to develop and manufacture leading-edge products.
We design and install complex systems and turnkey projects, and tailor a range of individualized services as varied as our customers` requirements.
By harnessing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how, we help our customers in more than 190 countries meeting their business and technical needs.
As a systems supplier with wide-ranging technical expertise, Siemens is active in six business segments: Energy, Industry, Information and Communications, Transportation, Health Care and Lighting.
In everything that we do, we aim to benefit humankind, help protect the environment, and utilize resources responsibly. With business success a prerequisite for achieving these goals, our foremost priority is to create value for our employees.
Siemens has been present in Romania for over 100 years. Although business originally was conducted through foreign companies and agencies, shortly afterwards Siemens took over its own activities as market share increased. Today Siemens covers main business segments such as medical engineering, power generation and distribution, automation, transportation, industrial solution, building technologies and telecommunications. Today Siemens is present in Romania with 16 companies and has more than 3.600 employees.
- Pre-acquisition, acquisition, offering advice and support of clients, after sales;
- Identifying strategies and solutions for the client (collaboration with Heads of the Group, Sales Manager, Project-team, Sales Support and Commercial);
- Preparation of offers, insuring technical and contractual conformity being the active part in the process of project-release (LoA process, guidelines) in cooperation with Heads of the Group and Sales Manager;
- Systematic follow-up of offers, permanent contact with the client;
- Leading the negotiations with the client up to the moment of contract closing;
- Order confirmation and Order entry (AE) calculation;
- WIN-LOSS Analysis;
- Processing of the relevant market data/observation of the market trend (customers and competitor);
- Preparation of market data, project list and plan figures of business area;
- Preparation of the market and planning figures;
- Preparation of relevant reporting figures (per client, per specific period of time, per division etc) requested by Sales Manager;
- Handing over the projects to the project roll-out team (technical and commercial);
- Offering support during important project milestones;
- Active part in the receivables collection process;
- Promotional activities: presentation, exhibition, marketing campaigns.
- Automation, Electronics, Energetic, Hydraulics Engineering or Installations Graduate;
- Fluency in English;
- German is an advantage;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in automation (process instrumentation);
- Product, Solutions, Services and portofolio of the Automation and Drives Division;
- Knowledge of the market situation, strategy, decision makers, business processes;
- Knowledge of the clients, specific industry;
- Knowledge about the process Instrumentation, SCADA and DCS systems;
- Commercial Knowledge;
- Ability to estimate/evaluate the client within the allocated area;
- Acquisition: communication and negotiation skills;
- Sales trainings;
- Presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel (B category driving license);
- Capability to work under pressure. Ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines.