In modern trucks the driver always needs to be informed about the "health" of the vehicle. This is why we constantly endeavore to develop complex instrument clusters. Our clusters always cooperate with the driver, displaying the actual status of the car.
Driving trucks and busses involve a high responsibility. Through constant data recording, our digital tachographs make the driver more careful and responsible.
The engine control solutions developed by us make the vehicle more reliable, environmental friendly while maintaining maximum performance.
As a HW Engineer, your main tasks will be:
- Digital and Analog Circuit Design including simulation and Worst Case Analysis;
- Testing of the design in order to validate functionality
FMEA for the HW;
- Creation of documentation for the design respecting development process;
- Defintion of the Bill Of Materials and finding new components respecting certain cost/performance ratio;
- Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications;
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit design techniques;
- Knowledge of using measurement equipments;
- Knowledge of simulation tools (PSpice, MathCad is an advantage);
- EMC knowledge is an advantage;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Fluent English and/or German.
- Competitive salaries;
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
- Work with the state-of-the-art tools and technology;
- Working in a young and dynamic team;
- International working environment;
- Project based international traveling opportunity;
- Private Health and Dental insurance;
- Sport facilities;
- Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents.