- Data Start
You will work in a Danish private dental clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future. You can also become clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials.
The clinics are located in small town areas. They have built-up patient circle and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients. Your primary tasks will be general dentistry, crowns, bridges, endo-treatment etc.
Generally, the clinic is led by two dental surgeons, so it’s an ideal opportunity for dentist couples.
- Dentist with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in general dentistry in the private sector
- Patient oriented, with cooperative skills, entrepreneurial spirit and business oriented mindset, long term perspective
- Ambitious of having your own private dental clinic
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- A dentist couple, both seeking employment in Denmark
What can you expect?
- 40 hour working week organised in a family friendly way
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Possibility to have your own private clinic within the foreseeable future
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Legal framework and expertise
- Language course for your spouse and elder children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Please send your CV along with Cover Letter to email@example.com mentioning reference code ML-24
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822