On behalf of our client, ERICSSON- a leading provider of telecommunications solutions and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally, we are searching professionals to fill the positions of Java Developers. It involves working as a member in the development team providing application development and support.
- Perform analysis of business requirements and translate requirements into solution designs and functional specifications.
- Produce, review and validate solution design documentation.
- Implement solutions designs.
- Communicate and consult with operational and technical areas of the business.
- Support the release procedure of new functionalities from a development environment to other environments.
- Contribute to the production of project plans through identification of activities, tasks and milestones required to achieve successful systems implementation.
PROFESSIONAL & OPERATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Win NT, UNIX;
- Database (RDBMS):ANSI SQL, MySql;
- Applications / Software / Tools / Packages: MS-Word/Excel / Outlook;
- Software / Systems Development Life-cycle:Full Life cycle experience including Systems Analysis, Design, Build, Test & Implementation;
- Development Tools, Languages: Servlets, Log4j,Web Services-Axis SOAP implementation, Apache, ANT,JSP Multithreading pooling, JSp & Struts, EJB, RMI, Client- server arhitecture, Sockets,JDBC,JM, SMTP, SNMP.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES, CHARACTERISTICS & SKILLS
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent;
- Motivated self-starter, proactive, hard working and able to learn new technical skills quickly;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills;
- Capable of interfacing with Clients and User Community;
- Ability to work effectively at different levels of the organisation.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
- A rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged
- Comprehensive and ongoing learning – a variety of local and international trainings
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
- A well-developed counseling and performance evaluation program that supports your career growth within the firm