Purpose of Role:
Adapt reporting scheme or contribute to process or OLA improvement plans to fit future needs or changing scope as included in the overall SLA between MCO’s and IBNF.
• Define and own continuous improvement plans / projects to improve existing processes or support (organizational) chain.
• Launch corrective measures and high level improvements projects resulting from the problem management process.
• Continuously adapt or update reporting scheme found under performance management to truly reflect changing measures and objectives
• Work with SSPO teams to ensure that SSPO is aware and respects SLA and well perform by the processes and KPI agreed to reach objectives.
• Pro active involvement in all SSPO improvement initiatives
• Ensure problems with the performance of supplied services are identified to service management and escalated via the problem management process.
• Insure proper guidance to SSPO and other TMC’s or 3rd party suppliers on assuring data quality input.
• Provide support and backup to SSPO SLM & Performance Management operations.
Essential to the job:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Qualified ISO 9001:2000 / ITIL / 6 sigma project management
• Proven negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Have a pragmatic approach to balance conflicting business priorities
• Advanced English (speak, write, read), French will be a plus.
• Ability to work alone and as part of an integrated team.
• The jobholder shall be fluent in the use of spreadsheets and reporting tools.
• Experience of Root Cause Analysis techniques
• Experience within mobile communications.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience of web based reporting.
• Experience in statistics techniques.
• Communication Skills
• Concern for Accuracy
• Relationship Building
• Influence and Persuasion
• Organisational Awareness
• Results Orientation
For more detailed information about the open positions, please visit the Jobs section on www.brainspotting.ro.
If none of our currently open jobs suits you, you can also e-mail your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com.
*The information you submit will be strictly confidential. We will not forward any private information to any of our clients without having your approval