· Define Information Security policies, standards and guidelines within the context of the global Information Security Policy.
· Monitor the implementation of Information Security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. This will include working with other teams to define operational procedures and related metrics.
· Conduct technology risk assessments.
· Educate employees on information security matters
· Manage investigations of anomalous events and recommend remedial actions.
· Ensure the Information Security program meets regulatory and data protection requirements.
· 3+ years experience in Information Security with additional strong background with Unix, Windows or routing technologies; experience in financial services organizations preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields.
· CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification preferred but not mandatory.
· A hands-on, detail-oriented, individual contributor.
· Well developed interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.