* Answers to e-mail inquiries from panel members (people who take part in online surveys) who are based in Sweden
* Identifies issues, problems and conflicts affecting the panellists and recommends courses of action to resolve;
* Helps with the preparation of panel communication materials (i.e. monthly online newsletters, announcements etc);
* Assists with the communication aspects in the development of special projects and resources (i.e the creation of a new website dedicated to the Swedish panels).
* Knowledge of Swedish - Advanced level;
* Desired: some knowledge of English as well;
* Computer skills: Internet, e-mail (MS Outlook), Microsoft Word;
* Attitude towards problem solving;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Dynamic person.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in a company with a global vision.
You can also send your resume this position by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Ref. Code: PCS
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
All applications for this position will be strictly private and confidential. IIS vouches to respect and protect all the information received, by not disclosing it to third parties and using it exclusively for recruitment and selection purposes.