I would say that this is a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting and challenging international company who encourages smart work and devotion as ways to make the most out of the latest in technology.
We are seeking for a bright and passionate developer who dares to provide effective solutions based on his experience, creativity and will-determination.
It may be the dream job for the engineer who:
• both innovates and carries task out,
• both sets the smallest of details while giving form to the big picture,
• keeps his own part in high regard without creating inconsistency with other pieces of the larger puzzle,
• finds joy in work and the drive within,
• needs to believe in what he does.
• Development of Java SE/.NET applications, development of unit tests;
• Build and enhance business applications: involvement in analysis process and review of the analysis documents;
• Documentation of the developed products according to the company standards;
• Perform proof of concepts and assess and evaluate technology solutions;
• Test the above in conjunction with the test team;
• Liaise with Sales and Solutions teams to ensure maximum leverage of innovation in the organization;
• Code-review upon request from the team leader;
• Creating and following test cases for software.
• Ability to operate within a fast moving, dynamic environment;
• Self-starter, ability and desire to pick up new systems;
• The candidate needs to be fluent in English;
• Excellent communication and team interaction skills;
• At least two years expertise in IT from which at least one in Java and/or .NET programming;
• Good understanding and experience of the use of UML models for analysis and design;
• Good knowledge and experience of POSIX OS and technologies current and proposed.
• Career opportunities to project manager or system analyst position in company;
• Company support for professional certifications (Java, Microsoft, Oracle, others)
• Restaurant tickets.
Should you want to know more I’ll be glad to discuss it (Cristina.Solea@rinf.ro).