FO = Front Office (1st line support)
- Responsible for the effective restore of service during an emergency situation;
- There is a need of a Incident Manager (Recovery Leader) into every emergency case (part of FO department);
- The Incident Manager remains involved in the handling of the case until it is resolved;
- The Incident Manager is responsible for the solving of TT (Trouble Tickets) process.
- Produces documentation and solves defined problems;
- Log and solve standard problems at a control centre,
- Interacts with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization;
- work in an international environment, with customers and suppliers.
- broad knowledge within telecom and datacom
- University graduated
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Working in shifts of 8 or 12 hours
- If needed, prepared for working abroad (mainly European countries) up to 6 - 9 months per year;
- work independently, keep own competence and skills up to date.
Nice to have requirements
- Previous experience with managing Trouble Tickets process, in telecom or data com.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
- the opportunity to work for the largest mobile networks infrastructure equipment supplier;
- excellent benefits package;
- keeping yourself updated with the latest IT & Telecom technologies;
- participate in regular trainings and obtaining valuable diplomas.