- This is a senior position and the candidates should have excellent object-oriented programming skills with an understanding of middleware.
- review the HLSD and provide input to the Detail Design.
- provide technical leadership for Development, working collaboratively with other Developers and development teams.
- Ensure that agreed solution is successfully implemented, tested and deployed within timelines.
- Provide guidance and direction on EAI developments, unit test plans, and coding standards and assist development of new software solutions.
- review of code and test plans in order to achieve compliance to the processes and adherence to standards.
- improve development standards, procedures and working practices with aim of increasing development throughput and reducing defect rates.
- 4-5 years programming experience with Java J2EE
- Very good with DDL & DML
- Unix and Windows
- Experience in developing applications for specific business processes in Telecom or Financial-Banking.
- University degree
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Nice to have requirements
- EAI technologies (Tibco, IBM MQ Series, Webmethod, SeeBeyond, Mercator, Vitira, Tuxedo)
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
- the opportunity to work for the largest mobile networks infrastructure equipment supplier;
- excellent benefits package;
- keeping yourself updated with the latest IT & Telecom technologies;
- participate in regular trainings and obtaining valuable diplomas.