On behalf of our client, leading provider of telecommunications solutions and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally, we are hiring Billing Developer.
1. Perform analysis of business requirements and translate requirements into solution designs and functional specifications.
2. Produce, review and validate solution design documentation.
3. Implement solutions designs using the SingleView Billing application.
4. Understand and advise on the technical architecture of specific applications.
5. Create test plans, conduct testing and document results of testing of a delivered system.
6. Investigate, document, resolve and respond to defects.
7. Provide technical advice and support to testing teams in a support capacity.
8. Provide after hours support as required.
9. Ensure impacts and system changes are recorded and communicated effectively utilizing company standards, procedures and policies.
10. Support the release procedure of new functionalities from a development environment to other environments.
Development Tools, Languages - Java, SQL, C RelGen, CVS, ECCS, C, C++, Java
Operating System Windows 2000, Win NT, UNIX.
Database (RDBMS) Oracle V8.0 / V9.0 or later.
Applications/Software/Tools/Packages MS-Word/Excel/Outlook, Terminal Emulator, Putty Starteam, Caliber RM,
Software / Systems Development Life-cycle - Full Life cycle experience including Systems Analysis, Design, Build, Test & Implementation
Structured Development Methodologies Object Oriented Design Concepts, Modular/Functional Decomposition Concepts