- Learn and act in accordance with all company internal processes and procedures.
- Analyzes customer/client/candidate needs and consults with qualified staff
- Prepare, proofread and coordinate sales offers initiated from a variety of sources (e.g. quotes, web site, email, fax, phone, etc.);
- Maintain careful records of all orders and their status;
- Negotiates terms of sale and services with clients;
- Meeting set sales targets;
- Monitor client’s preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Visit potential clients to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of sales areas.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Liaise with clients;
- Recommends products and services to meet customer requirements, considering salable features, such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
Qualifications & Skills:
College or university graduate
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in basic office software (Excel, Word, Internet, E-mail).
Persuading others to change their minds or behaviour.
Strong negotiation skills - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively. Strong customer service screening skills through phone, email and online chat.
Detailed-oriented, proactive professional and a problem solver.
Able to prioritize, handle multiple assignments simultaneously and thrive in a high stress, fastpaced environment.
Previous Experience Required:
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.