The customer is a world renowned financial institution, providing insurance and reinsurance solutions worldwide.
The first project will handle consolidation across 3 countries for policy recording, claims and reporting systems.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop software systems, you will understand the logical and physical design of the product and the business requirements. You will review and enforce the quality of code written within your team, tutor junior developers.
Occasionally you can be involved in geographically distributed projects and you will have to work for short periods of time in other Endava Delivery Centres (i.e. in London-UK).
- Good knowledge of Java and J2EE;
- Active experience with Java/J2EE;
- Active experience with Spring 2, Hibernate 3, JUnit;
- Good knowledge of OOA-OOP, UML;
- Motivated and dependable, has initiative, understands responsibility, team player;
- Very good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience with JEE 5, JSE 5/6, JSF, BEA WebLogic Portal Server, portlets, JDBC/SQL, SQL Server 2005;
- Eclipse, Subversion/CVS, Cruise Control, Windows, Linux.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- On-job trainings and long term career development plan within Endava organization;
- Opportunities for training and working abroad;
- Highly competitive salary package;
- Medical insurance;
- Banking services in preferential conditions;
- Relocation package for candidates outside Iasi;
- Team-building activities.