GRAITEC is seeking experienced full-time C++ developers willing to work in a young and competitive environment.
The job responsibilities are including:
• Develop C++ applications
• Perform minimal testing of his development
• Provide components maintenance
• Investigate errors and generate adequate solution
• Provide product-related consultancy
The candidates MUST have solid knowledge of VC++, MFC, Windows API / SDK and fluency in English.
In addition, the followings skills are considered assets:
• Experience in / knowledge of ObjectARX, ActiveX, COM, ATL, OLE, SQL, ADO, DAO, ODBC.
• German and / or French.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning. We are also offering you an attractive salary, including various benefits (medical insurance, restaurant tickets).