- Write good quality code in line with functional and design specifications;
- Review and debug existing code;
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2 years of practical experience in C/C++ (ANSI C/C++, MS Visual C++, Linux QT Designer, or Linux KDeveloper;)
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux (AIX);
- Familiarity with object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms;
- Understanding of version control;
- Understanding of production roll-out change control;
- Proactive problem-solving attitude and skills;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Script language experience (Perl, Unix Shell Script, PHP)