- Processing internal accounting - documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Communication with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues.
- Previous accounting experience (month-end closing)for at least 1,5 years;
- Good team player, able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
- Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedures)
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure ;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
- Advanced level of German skills;
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English.