On behalf of our client, leading provider of telecommunications solutions and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally, we are hiring Java Developer(s)
- Perform analysis of business requirements
- Translate requirements into solution designs and functional specifications.
- Produce, review and validate solution design documentation.
- Implement solutions designs.
- advise on the technical architecture of specific applications.
- Create test plans, conduct testing and document results of testing of a delivered system.
- Investigate, document, resolve and respond to defects
- Provide technical advice and support to testing teams in a support capacity
- Provide after hours support as required
- Communicate and consult with operational and technical areas of the business
Java: Servlets, Log4j, Web Services - Axis SOAP implementation, Apache
JSP Java: EJB, Sockets, JDBC, JM, SMTP, SNMP
Software/Systems Development Life-cycle - Full Life cycle experience including Systems Analysis, Design, Build, Test & Implementation
Database (RDBMS: ANSI SQL, MySql Oracle V8.0 / V9.0 or later
Structured Development Methodologies - Object Oriented Design Concepts
Hardware/Servers - PC Unix Servers
Operating Systems- Windows 2000, Win NT, UNIX.
Applications/Software/Tools/Packages - MS-Word, Excel, Outlook
- excellent working environment
- professional growth
- benefits based on performance