• Good PC skills (MS-Office);
• Extended experience in specific construction field;
• Flexibility, team spirit, professional appearance & attitude;
• Fluent in English;
• Technical studies: the engineer degree or technical university degree;
• Good communication skills;
• The ability to analyze data/info, review calculations and prepare cost estimates;
• The ability to think logically and solve problems;
• Care for details;
• Driving licence: B;
• Loyal, highly motivated, organised.
• Provides support for the Site Engineer and for the Site Economist in-charge with all site operational activities.
Nature of work/description of work:
Working environments are adapted to the project:
• spending most of a working day on a computer workstation or at the project work site;
• usually working with a team that may include professionals from other engineering and scientific disciplines, contractors, project owners, architects, bankers, lawyers or government officials.
• Preparing the back up documents for payments and invoices;
• Measurements investigation;
• Close cooperation with the estimation department;
• Self development for targeting a Site Engineer position.